What does the Rail-Lock do?
- Replaces rail notching or keeper screws.
- Distributes undue stress from the top rail to the strongest part of the posts.
- Eliminates post failures at the routed holes from incorrect stressing.
What can the Rail-Lock do for you?
- When you use the Post Pro system, the lower rail can never come out because it is secure between the pipes. However, the upper rail still needs to be secured.
- Notching takes time and makes for very difficult disassembly if ever required, especially in cool climates.
- Adds a professional finish to the top rail adjustments.